Bring home the best quality silver touch steel copper jug 2000ml for Water from emayes. consistent with Ayurveda water stored during a copper vessel has the power to balance all the three doshas in your body, (Vata, Kapha and pitta) and it does so by positively charging the water. The water stored during a copper vessel is understood as ‘Tamara Jal’ and is meant to be consumed after storing the water during a copper vessel for a minimum of eight hours. When water is stored during a copper vessel the copper gently leaches into the water and lends it all its positive properties. the simplest part about this water is that it never becomes stale and may be stored in this manner for long periods of your time. There are unlimited health benefits of beverage from copper bottles. It Helps In Preventing Heart Diseases and Maintaining Cardiovascular Health, Regulates the working of the thyroid glands, Prevents water-borne diseases, Aids in weight loss, Helps in regulating Women’s Healthy menstrual periods
- Copper is known to be far more poisonous to bacteria than other metals, e.g. stainless steel or aluminium. Storing water only for about three hours in a copper vessel can kill harmful bacteria.
- Drinking a glass of room temperature water washes the gastrointestinal tract, flushes the kidneys, and stimulates peristalsis (Peristalsis is a series of wave-like muscle contractions that moves food to different processing stations in the digestive tract).
- Copper is a good tonic for the liver, spleen, and lymphatic system and helps in curing anaemia. The health benefits of copper include proper growth, utilization of iron, enzymatic reactions, connective tissues, hair, eyes, ageing and energy production.
- Copper melts away the excess fat. Copper water helps in maintaining digestive health, reduces fat and alleviates excess obesity.
- can be used for water drinking copper infused water, iced coffee, iced tea, or any whiskey, vodka, rum, and tequila mixed drinks